The first thing people think about when planning their wedding is “should we have a DJ or a band?” The two greatest advantages of a Wedding DJ are the cost and the variety of music that can be played. A DJ would cost considerably less than a band; and in some cases you can save thousands. The variety of music a Wedding DJ can play is nearly unlimited. DJs have the advantage of being able to play original music from the original artists. They can also play for extended periods of time catering for both dinner and dancing. With a DJ you have the option of music playing for your ceremony if required. You can basically have a DJ the entire event at a fraction of the cost. Read more...
Impression DJs Pty Ltd was awarded the Australian Bridal Industry Academy’s Award for “Best DJ Company in NSW” for the 6th consecutive year (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010). We are honoured to be the first DJ Company in NSW to be inducted into the ABIA Hall Of Fame. We thank you for ongoing your support and assure you of ours. We look forward to continuing and strengthening our relationship in the future. Read more...
- Impression DJs wins 2016 Australian Bridal Industry Academy award
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Booking Your Wedding DJ
- Bridal Expo's 2015-2016 Dates and Venues
- DJ Supplier to The 2014 Bachelor
- All About Wedding DJs and DJ Hire, how to avoid the pitfalls… Part 2
- All About Wedding DJs and DJ Hire, how to avoid the pitfalls…. Part 1
- Corporate Christmas Party – “80’s Theme”
- SYDNEY BRIDAL EXPOS 2013-14
- Impression DJs tips in Ok! Magazines Wedding Special
- Wedding Expo’s Sydney 2012